U. G. Engineering Programs Offered By NCER
|Sr. No.||Course Name||DTE Code||Intake||Specialization|
|1||Computer Science & Engg.||641924210||120||Cloud Computing, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learing|
|2||Electronics and Communication Engg.(Sandwich)||641957610||60||Embedded System, VLSI, Robotics, IoT Engg.(Sandwich)|
|3||Mechanical Engg.(Sandwich)||641962510||120||Mechatronics, Product Design, CAD, CAM|
|4||Automobile Engg.||641960210||60||Design Drafting, Electric Vehicle Technology, Product Design|
B.Voc Courses in NCER ( NSQF level- 7 Certification )
|Sr. No.||Name Of Course||Duration||Eligibility|
|1||Electronics Manufacturing Services||3 Years||12th Pass or NSQF Level - 4 Certification|
|2||Automobile Servicing||3 Years|
|3||Industrial Tool Manufacturing||3 Years|
|4||Graphics & Multimedia||3 Years|
- Entrepreneurship Oriented Skill Development Courses ( Approved by AICTE/ Ministry of HRD/ Government of India/ DBATU University )
- Mix of skills relating to a profession and appropriate content of General Education.
- Provide flexibility to the students by means of predefined entry and multiple exit points.
- To integrate NSQF (National Skill Qualification Frame work) within undergraduate level to enhance employability of the students and meet industry requirements.
- After completion of B. Voc Courses ( NSQF level- 7 Certification ) students are eligible for PG and Post Master/ Research Level.